Monday, June 20, 2011

bananas and mosquito bites?

Shirt: Aritzia, Shorts: Forever 21, Scarf: Forever 21, Shoes: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: Ray-Bans
Steps for stopping the itching

1. Peel Banana
2. Rub inside of banana on bite
3. Eat banana while you wait

Boyfriend & I headed up to the cottage this weekend to celebrate Fathers Day with my
silly dad. The two hour drive was enough time for me to hunt through all of boyfriends
old CD’s and boy did I come across a treasure. You guys ready? A burned copy of Justin
Timberlake's Justified! If that wasn’t success, I don’t what is. Being the sneaky one I am,
I quickly popped the CD in.

Please wait

So I waited. It wouldn’t play. I was going to admit defeat until I realized that maybe if I
take it out and wipe it, miracles would happen! (It was very scratched, which shows just
how much use this CD got in it’s past life hehe)

Cry me a riiiiiiiver, OH

We listened to it for the rest of the ride, and boyfriend would turn it down whenever we
passed a town, or people, hiding his head in shame.

His excuse? It’s his roommate’s. Boyfriend, technically, I’m your “roommate”. Think of
a better excuse =)

PS. A picture of me (age = 8) and my dad! 

& one of my adorable pup squinting in the sun.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Do banana's really help with the itchiness??

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...