Monday, June 27, 2011

don’t show-cha your chocha

{many thanks to thelifeacademic for finding this!}

Are You Wearing Pants? 

This Chart Will Help You Answer That Question --> Am I wearing pants? 

 


Ladies I present to you – the Shakuhachi Fringe Dress. 
I don’t know bout you, but personally, I love to frolic through the field, introducing everyone to my chocha 
(or in this case – is shakuhachi the key word?)

 
This one is brought to us by the sneaky bastards at American Apparel. 
I guess their vision for this – thing – was that it must be worn without pants. 
The model wasn’t having any of it. 
Let’s all focus our attention to the deer in headlights look on her face. 
Surprise Chocha!

 
This dress is actually called “Makes me Wonder”. 
It makes me wonder…aren’t curtains supposed to conceal the main attraction? 
This can’t be said for this poor model, her chocha is on display for everyone to see.

4 comments:

thelifeacademic said...

Hah! Glad I could help with your choch-related queries (I say while sitting pantsless in my apartment... Should I maybe close my curtains?)

Jessica Gitler said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog, I just checked yours out and I love it ... you are very witty and funny!
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

Glory said...

Hahaha.
This is hilarious.
Love your blog,
I'm following!
Thanks for commenting btw.
(:

http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/

Lydia Marie said...

This post totally made my day. That chart was my favorite part!

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...