Thursday, June 16, 2011

if you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen

Top: Gap, Jacket: Style Exchange, Pants: Banana Republic, Shoes: Michael Kors, Necklace: Forever 21
Top: H&M, Jeans: Forever 21, Shoes: Tory Burch, Necklace: Forever 21, Purse: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: Armani
Dress: Winners, Belt: Forever 21, Shoes: Browns, Earrings: Aldo, Watch: Michael Kors
Dress: Winners, Shoes: Browns, Necklace: Forever 21, Bracelet: Forever 21
Even if I wanted breakfast in bed, it would have to be a pop-tart or perhaps dry cereal because I wouldn't have time to bother with the milk.
Most of my mornings begin with "What day is it?!" As I panic and rush to take a shower, because we all know that taking a shower at night is only for prepared people. People who plan their next morning. Not me :)

The entire week I kept having to remind myself that come Friday I will be able to finally post.

MY FIRST POST.

*Deep Breath*

I kept thinking (and re-thinking) the topics I wanted to write about.

The funny jokes I wanted to share.

Then I realized there was no way I could fit a whole week worth of silly stuff into one blog post.
So instead, I decided to combine my outfits for the 30-for-30 challenge that I took on (Don't know what that is? Click Me!

SO boring. But now that the hectic-ness has finally calmed down I'll be back with awesomeness. (Did I just add ness to two words in one sentence? Lack of sleep does that...I go now)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I love all the pictures you picked!! You are definitely kicking my butt at posing!

Hilary Mae said...

That maxi is awesome!!! And I have a black and white striped dress too, you just gave me a new idea on how to wear it! Happy Remixing, I'm doing it too!

Hilary
theyoungandthenaive.blogspot.com

Abby said...

The pink maxi is my favorite, but the floral top and cardigan outfit is a close second. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

theclosetfiles.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Test Comment :)

Katya said...

I love the title of the post ! So funny !

Katya said...

Beautiful collection...with nice girl...

best deals...

"http://www.dealathons.com/cad/Vancouver.html"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...