Wednesday, June 22, 2011

monday blues

Shirt: Forever 21, Skirt: FCUK, Belt: Forever 21, Necklace: Forever 21, Shoes: Browns
< I heart my boyfriend 3

{1} while I sat on my bum and edited photos, he made supper.
A tasty one at that.
{2} even though according to him I am “persistently stubborn” which I won’t rebuff, he
still took me bike shopping.

I must confess. If truth be told, I am a very lazy person. To the point where when I
make pancakes I wonder – if I put popcorn kernels under the pancakes, will they flip
themselves?

Still, even innovative & lazy people need exercise, and at the expense of sounding like a
5 year old….

I love my new blue bike!

So much so, that at 11pm, when we finally brought the darn thing home and figured out
how to put the wheel back in place, I rode around the courtyard of the condo in circles as
fellow inhabitants watched me from their balconies thinking “what a delightful child!”

Certainly gave a whole new meaning to Monday Blues.

//handsome blue bike pictures to follow//

2 comments:

Jo(h)n said...

Very cute dress, but I really love the belt... don't know why... but I have a thing for cool belts

pinkchai said...

This is a really cute outfit. I love the volume in the skirt and the loose fitting top. For some reason I always lean toward more fitted silhouettes but lately I'm quite interested in more relaxed and flowing looks.
Glad I stumbled on your blog, I really like your style:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...