Tuesday, July 12, 2011

always better when we're together


It’s always great to find that one person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

On the way to work this morning, I was the most obnoxious front-seat driver ever.
I watched boyfriends face as I cursed the drivers && the bikers && the pedestrians. He
kept smiling, even as I criticized girls wearing shirts as dresses (he’s always on the look
out for chocha-ness for me). The entire time he was laughing – with me that is, not at me.

I know neither of us are perfect babe. We will always have that in common.
Thank you for being O.K. with that.

Happy {one} year anniversary boyfriend…365 days is just the beginning of many more
amazing days with you. I will always be by your side - year by year - because, as my pal
Jack Johnson says, “it’s always better when we’re together”.

3 comments:

Jessica Gitler said...

so sweet, happy anniversary!!
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

janel said...

How cute are you too, love that picture! oh yes, Happy anniversary!

http://www.afoolforfashion.com/

Spinner's End said...

Congrats! Ryan and I just had our 1 year anniversary on the 8th! That picture is sweeter than pie, you guys make a nice couple.

spinnersendvintage.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...