Wednesday, July 13, 2011

beauty bit

1 0 
summer shades for your fingers and toes


{ 1 } OPI Malaysian Mist - a gorgeous
milky peach nude

{ 2 } Sally Hansen Strobe Light - light pink with silver bits of glitter

{ 3 } OPI Elephantastic Pink - very bright hot pink, flip flop approved

{ 4 } Essie Peach Daiquiri - warm, slightly pastel coral that screams summer

{ 5 } Essie Nice is Nice - delicate pale lavender

{ 6 } Revlon Minted - bright, milky, mint color like mint chocolate chip ice cream

{ 7 } Essie Turquoise and Caicos - fun, bright aqua/green mix (kind of like the Tiffany & CO boxes)

{ 8 } Essie Lapis of Luxury - periwinkle blue

{ 9 } Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty - pastel yellow (bonus: the brush is a-m-a-zing)

{ 10 } OPI Malaga Wine - the perfect deep red for those romantic late summer night dates

So tell me girls, what are some of your favorites?

4 comments:

Emma said...

essie! Love. I just tried some cute new nail trends. Love your blog!

Follow mine too if you like it:

NotesSheWrote.blogspot.com

Lou said...

I love essie polishes. But I love number four. Such a great summer colour.

thekeypieces.blogspot.com

Spinner's End said...

Currently obsessed with "Planks A Lot" by OPI. It's really bright and fun. Love this round up!

spinnersendvintage.blogspot.com

Lydia Marie said...

I have #2 and I love it! I've been putting it on just my tips for a gradient look.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...