Monday, July 18, 2011

just right

Skirt: H&M, Shirt: Aritzia, Shoes: Nine West, Bracelet: Forever 21

Dress: Style Exchange, Shoes: Browns, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban's
Dress: Aritzia, Shirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Michael Kors, Necklace: Forever 21
A fast forward (again) >> through last week!

Lessons Learned

// Do NOT engage in conversation with the creepy girl on the bus just because you think her turtles are cute. Animal lovers please beware of turtle girls.

// If you ever have a dream that you've given birth to a baby boy, don't freak out. According to my mama {a dream interpreter extraordinaire} it means that you'll get a present. Lo and behold I got a pretty hefty cheque from the government, with which I bought myself a present...that works right?

// Blooming onions are the BOMB

// Sea-doo's are fast buggers.

//When describing lemonade that is absolutely perfect, it is acceptable to compare it to porridge. In that instance I thought of myself as Goldilocks (minus the blonde gorgeous hair)
...."Ahhh, this lemonade porridge is just right," she said happily and she drank it all up.


// Fire ban - shmire fan - s'mores taste just as delicious made on the BBQ 

11 comments:

Jessica Gitler said...

love the skirt in the first photos, I really need to find me one of those!! your hair also looks great!
jess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

Lydia Marie said...

That blue skirt is the perfect length! And now I know to stay away from turtle girls, I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Lauren said...

Love the skirt. Aritzia is one of my favorite stores!

Lauren
mildmediumhot.blogspot.com

Abby said...

Your outfits are too cute! I can't decide whether the second or third one is my favorite, but I love them all!

janel said...

I love all of your outfits! The first one is my fav ( I love the dark blue color) I had a dream the Other day thatI had a baby girl, does that mean I get a present too? I think so.

www.afoolforfashion.com

Lauren said...

I'm in love with your outfits! This is random, but where do you live? It seems like such a nice place.

I gave you an award! Check it out here:
http://prettylightsinthesky.blogspot.com/2011/07/day-eleven-20-for-20.html

kimberlyloc said...

super-cute! where are the owls? :)

i'm sure you've heard this before, but you totally look like lea michele from glee :)

http://www.kimberlyloc.com/

Hilary Mae said...

That skirt looks amazing on you!!!
LOVE these outfits!

xo
Hilary Mae

AiRene said...

All your outfits looks amazing and lovely! I like the blue skirt alot! :)

http://www.firstimpressionbyair.blogspot.com/

xo, AiR

Desirae said...

Your skirt is perfect! I love it!

www.pastelsandpirouettes.com

Katya said...

Good dresses.. Nice...

Best Deal..
http://thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com/2011/06/if-you-want-breakfast-in-bed-sleep-in.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...