Saturday, July 30, 2011

protection

Dress: Winners, Shirt: Forever 21, Belt: H&M, Shoes: Costa Blanca X, Necklace: UO

Shorts: Aritzia, Shirt: Forever 21, Necklace: H&M, Shoes: Costa Blanca X

Exactly a year ago, on this very day, boyfriend went to a wedding - where he got a pretty swanky watch as a grooms gift. Boyfriend has been wearing said watch pretty much everyday since.

Today, as I lift his wrist closer to my face to see what time it is (because, I'm blind without my contacts), I notice that he still has the protective cover over the glass. You've got to be kidding me.

But the need for "protection" doesn't stop there, even his cellphone still had the plastic sticker on the screen. 
Cute right?

Needless to say I took them both off. 
He threatened to eat my iPhone case. 
The End.

(**Edit: Imagine if I didn't take them off? Soon our couch would be wrapped in plastic and make squeaky noises whenever someone sat on it, not to mention, imagine the comfort of hawt plastic in the summer. Mhm - thought so. I had everybody's best interest in mind)

12 comments:

Chari T. said...

You are very pretty dear!! Love the photos <3
Following you now on Bloglovin' :)

http://charitrinidad.blogspot.com

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

the second outfit is amazing!!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Beatrice Balaj said...

Love the outfit! That pink skirt is lovely!



Xoxo,

http://www.beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

love the maxi look! the red/pink skirt looks amazing and has the perfect length, love the combination with the white and the belt

InesT said...

Lovely *

Lady Fashion, OUI?
Have a fashionable day! <3
XOXO
IT *

Spinner's End said...

Hahaha I am totally with you on this one. I can't help that strange sense of satisfaction I get from ripping off that plastic!
spinnersendvintage.blogspot.com

Jacquii Lie said...

I'm in love with that pink skirt!! Also really like the stylin with your raybans!

What a great blog!

Wanna follow each other? I always follow back! :)

xx

http://couturecaddy.blogspot.com/

janel said...

I love your flower top, so cute! Thanks for bring back some memories. I forgot all about plastic couches, what about the plastic that would go on the stairs! ha ha ha ;)

http://www.afoolforfashion.com/

Le Herrero said...

both outfits are great :D
I laughed a lot with the topic.. I neves take the plastic off the watches (I do from cells, etc) but I felt identified hahaha
xx

Hilary Mae said...

I want that MAXI SKIRT!
As for the plastic.
Nothing will stop me from accidentally destroying anything.
So off the plastic comes.

From Suns To Moons said...

#26 is sartorial gold. That's all I have to say about that.

Courtney said...

I love both outfits! Soft spot for maxi skirts though. gorgeous!!!!

Courtney
I Can Be Many Things

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...