Thursday, July 07, 2011

the snow queen

Skirt: H&M, Shirt: H&M, Bag: Aldo, Necklace: Mexx, Shoes: Costa Blanca X

   
Skirt: Forever 21, Shirt: H&M, Bag: Aldo, Shoes: Costa Blanca X, Blazer: American Eagle
There was a book sale at the Canadian Broadcast Corporation building across the street from my office this week. I ended up picking up a copy of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales. One day when I have little ones (in a land far far away) - I'll sit them on my lap and read them The Snow Queen, one of my favorite stories growing up. 

 
On a completely unrelated topic, the boyfriend began calling me Snow Queen. People, if I could show you my freezer at this moment, you might think I'm crazy - or jump for joy, depending on how you feel about freezies. The entire freezer is full of the jumbo sized crush flavored goodies. 

After strategically trying to place the box in the freezer (and suceeding) boyfriend and I sat back and waited paitently for them to harden up, so we could devour a few. Except, they didn't want to freeze.

This was when I had the awesome idea to take ALL of the freezies out and stick them in the freezer. 

Move over meat...Looks like until we finish them, we'll be having vegetarian meals.

15 comments:

Lydia Marie said...

That's so funny about your freezer! Last summer I'm pretty sure mine was at least 95% otter pops, so I can relate. Also, I really love the colors in that second outfit!

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Monica Whitney said...

Ah! I want both of those skirts!!

Ask the Duplex
Enter our giveaway for a $50 Visa Card!

Brittney said...

cuuuute yellow skirt! i'm completely smitten with that particular shade, especially with the top you've paired it with. you look fabulous on both counts! bravo.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow 30x30 remixer; come on by if you'd like!)

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

amazing outfits!love the first necklace!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Thanks for following my blog! You're too sweet and welcome to the blogging world. I absolutely love your outfits and...your purse. Where is it from?

Have a great weekend!
Lauren from prettylightsinthesky.blogspot.com
xx

Spinner's End said...

That mustard skirt looks gorgeous with your skin tone! Are you doing the 30 for 30 challenge?

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

i love that blue skirt!!!!
Xo

http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com

Notes She Wrote said...

I especially love outfit # 14. the blazer and that belt just look perfect.
oh, and I love freezies too ;)





Notes She Wrote

Sophie said...

Really loving the skirt in the first pictures!

http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

christine donee said...

such lady-like outfits.. I love it!

Katya said...

@Spinner's End

Yes I am!! - Or at least trying to :P

It's a lot harder then I thought.

Sarah said...

I hope you post again soon because both of these remixes are killer! Your freezer adventures crack me up, though. Sometimes you have to make little sacrifices here and there.

Hilary Mae said...

I love your skirts! You are gorgeous! You are owning this challenge!

xo
Hilary Mae

TheDayleigh said...

ooh I love both of these. I love the yellow skirt and the sandals are beautiful. Way to rock the 30 for 30!

Adrienna said...

I am in LOVE with both outfits! Well of yours really, they look so polished and put together!

I am especially in love with the top in outfit 14. I am obsessed with floral!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...