Sunday, July 03, 2011

so kiss me again

Dress: FCUK, Shoes: Aldo, Belt: Forever 21, Purse: Michael Kors
Shirt: Gap, Jeans: American Eagle, Belt: H&M, Shoes: Browns, Purse: Coach

Jeans: Forever 21, Shirt: UO, Shoes: Guess, Cardigan: Zara
Skirt: Aritzia, Shirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Aldo

A little fast forward >> through last week! 

It was one of those weeks where days felt like hours & hours felt more like minutes
One of those uneventufull weeks, where you scratch your head and think 
"wait? what did I actually do?!"

Here are a few things I came up with to answer that question:

// Got caught in the rain (circa Day 10) wearing all white. Side note to self - perhaps it's time to forgive the nice weatherman and let him into my life again.

// Started learning Spanish against my will - boyfriend wakes up in the morning and begins to mumble words I don't understand, forcing me to repeat them and ask him to please define.

// Ate delicious pizza from Boston Pizza for lunch (Day 12). Boyfriend and I finished the whole thing between the two of us. Neither dinner later that night, nor breakfast the following morning was eaten after we conquered that thing. High-fives were involved.


// Found the video to one of my all time favorite cheesy commercials! Check it out :)
The song they used in the video is Stuttering, by Ben's Brother.

12 comments:

Hilary Mae said...

I absolutely LOVE these outfits. They are fantastic! Thanks for the comment! Following :)

Hilary
theyoungandthenaive.blogspot.com

Rosa Caprichosa said...

I like so much the first outfit, really!!! :)
Starting with spanish? Good choice, is an awesome language :P

Following you!
R.
caprichosacompulsiva.blogspot.com
english-spanish-italian blog

From Suns To Moons said...

I am a big fan of the first outfit. Pairing shocking pink with yellow = brilliant (in more ways than one).

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

LOVE the first outfit :)

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Lydia Marie said...

That first outfit is amazing, love the coral dress and yellow shoes! Also, pizza looks amazinggggg.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Natalie Leung said...

you've got a fantastic blog!! new follower :)
natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

jacquelynnicole said...

your blog is great! you're too cute

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

I love all your outfits, especially the pink FCUK dress and yellow wedges! I love finding fellow remixers! Mmmm Boston Pizza....

le sorelle said...

I love all of your looks! I'm especially loving the wedges in the last set of photos - the yellow is so pretty! My boyfriend's been taking Spanish summer classes, so I've been brushing up on my Spanish, too!

Thanks for visiting us! Your blog is lovely, we're now happily following! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Ivana said...

Lovely outfits! I love each and every one of them! ANd I love the way you write :)
Following you now :)

xx Ivana
http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

these outfits are adorable, and that pizza looks delicious! i want it!!
Xo

http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com

FAB said...

You look great! I adore that first dress! And mmmm that pizza looks good!

http://justfabblogger.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...