Monday, July 25, 2011

wipe that smile on your face

Skirt: Forever 21, Shirt: H&M, Shoes: Browns, Necklace: Swarovski
I can't stop smiling! When I started this blog, all I had really wanted was a place to be myself. I feel like in 'real' life there are so many situations where you have to play games of pretend. Here on blogger, I've never had to do that...&& it's been amazing! The kind of support I get from you girls is irreplaceable. Shoot me for being cheesy - it's just one of those days :)

I wanted to say an extra special thank-you to Lauren from Lights In The Sky for giving me the "One Lovely Blog Award" - you totally made my day!

So to follow tradition of receiving this award, here are { 7 } things about me:

i.  I speak Russian fluently (at the level of MAYBE a 10 year old)

ii. My entire life I wanted to be a doctor & I did everything I could to put myself on the right track. I'm now studying Information Technology and Management in University - go figure! Just goes to show just how much we change as we grow up.

iii. I love Gossip Girl *blush* I have all the books, and I've seen all the seasons - a few times over. Guilty as charged.

iv. I'm madly in love with Salvador Dali - in my eyes the most talented painter EVER. "Metamorphosis of Narcissus" rocks my socks off. Google it!

v. I can't sing, but I still love to anyway.

vi. I'm scared to death of thunderstorms & closed spaces.

vii. I have three loves in my life - my incredible family, my loving boyfriend, and my super cute Dolly (see cuteness evidence below) 
** I might also have to add my new Canon DSLR to the list. 
At the end though, don't worry, I'm not THAT crazy...

I'd also like to pass this award to the following girls, who inspire me so much!

PS. The rules for the award:
1) Thank the blogger who awarded you the honor and link back to them in your post.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Award up to 15 recently discovered bloggers the award.
4) Contact them to tell them the good news!

15 comments:

Hilary Mae said...

You have a shoe closet that is after my own heart.
And that pup, oh my gosh.
More pictures of (her?) please!
Also, THANK YOU! I appreciate that and I think you are just swell!!!

xo
Hilary Mae

Lauren said...

I'm glad I made you're day. Your pup is too cute for words and his mouse toy...adorable!!!

Jessica Gitler said...

this is awesome, thanks you so much for having me in you list!!! now i know what i will be blogging about tomorrow!! thanks girl!!
jess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

Sarah Willow said...

First time checking out your blog (thanks to your sweet comment on mine!), and I must say it is so darling! Love your outfits and I look forward to seeing more of your outfit posts! I'm now following you on Bloglovin' and on blogger to stay up-to-date :)

xo Sarah Willow
www.sarahwillowhere.blogspot.com

P.S. Your dog is so adorable! Looks just like my baby Charlie!

Cristi said...

Found your blog through your comment on mine! Your outfit is very summery and cool looking. I love Gossip Girl too!

http://crinsty4.blogspot.com/

Notes She Wrote said...

You look so cute :) I especially love those heels :)


Notes She Wrote

dreaming en francais said...

Thank you for the sweet comment! I'm loving your skirt and shoes, great style + blog! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Callie said...

What an absolutely adorable outfit! Your yellow skirt, and you, are the cutest thing. Thanks oh so much for stopping by my blog. I knew I had to come visit you in return and I am glad that I did! Looking forward to seeing more outfits!

--Callie
unladylikeblog.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

You are adorable!! And that mustard skirt is too cute! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm a new follower. =)

Mary ♥ Mur said...


Oh, you ve got such a beautifull blog.))
Love your post.)

Can you help me?
I am doing a poll and I need answer only one question.

"What are your favorite clothing firms?"

Le Herrero said...

are those pics taken in the USA? i don't know why it seems to be there! Dali was an amazing painter but his personality was so excentric I can't stand him! (I think that people in my class are the ones that have seen more videos of him as my literature teacher love him and showed us lots and lots of his TV appearances, interviews and so on hahaha)
xx

Cortne said...

oh my dog looks just like yours! such lovely photos you have. look forward to reading more of you.

http://sevenmugs.blogspot.com/

The Dainty Doll's House said...

Sweet! Congrats on your award..I adore Dali as well. I went and seen the Dali museum while I was in Paris..it was fantastic..really amazing! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I appreciate it!!Love your skirt, the colour is super and your dog is the cutest, I wish I had a dog sometimes :)) And I'm now following you too..hope you are having a wonderful day flower!! xx

Lydia Marie said...

Your dog is so cute! I love that yellow skirt of yours too. Thanks for the award :)


Shopping and Spreadsheets

Katya said...

the outfit is gorgeosu and how cute is the dog!! ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...