Saturday, August 13, 2011

dolly


Internet, I'd like to introduce to you my sweet, loving, scheming pup - Dolly :)

Oh how I love her fluffy ears, her puppy eyes (she's darn good at them!), and her ability to get whatever she wants..whenever she wants.

She's also quite the model I tell yah. As soon as she sees the camera - it's like she has her very own 'magnum' face (a little Zoolander reference there)

For the past 10 years, I can't get enough of this little one, and it broke my heart when boyfriend & I moved out, to leave her at my parents. Our condo doesn't allow pets, and we didn't think she'd handle a new house too well (she's like 70 dog years old!)

So naturally, I have a bagillion pictures of her everywhere. My phone, my camera, my computer, my wallet (yes, I'm one of THOSE people, don't judge)

So (to fill your cuteness need for the weekend) here's little video of Ms. Dolly, squeeling, not wanting me to go to Los Angeles this past february...She saw the suitcases and went bananas! 


Don't go! from Kate on Vimeo.

12 comments:

Katya said...

Hello, Dolly! She is such a cutie! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Katya said...

She's precious! I love puppy pictures...my dog is my favorite photo subject :)

Katya said...

Such a cute pup!

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on Twitter!

Katya said...

Adore my little doggy too, so great to see a post about your dog and I can understand how much you miss her!

http://redsolesandredwine.com

Katya said...

I know exactly how you feel! I left my puppy Benji with my parents when Ryan and I moved in together this spring.

Katya said...

AW! I'm sorry to hear - it breaks my little heart not to have her greet me at the door when I get home. I'm such a sucker :P

Katya said...

So cute!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Hi Katya! Thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog and for following me. :) Dolly is such a cutie! My husband and I are looking for a new apartment that allows dogs. I work from home, so I totally need a furry coworker or 2.

Have a great week! --Sage

Katya said...

That puppy is so cute!!!!
Maybe the cuttest ever :)))

xx

Katya said...

awwww she is so adorable! so so cute! it's sad you had to leave her but you can visit her!:) i'm sure she'd love that xxx

http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

Oh, I am so that girl too! Your puppy is super cute!!
http://h3artland.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

Hi Katya! Thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog and for following me. :) Dolly is such a cutie! My husband and I are looking for a new apartment that allows dogs. I work from home, so I totally need a furry coworker or 2.

Have a great week! --Sage

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...