Tuesday, August 02, 2011

i'm so hungry...i could ride a horse

Shirt: Joe Fresh, Belt: Winners, Skirt: H&M, Bracelet: Forever 21, Shoes: Guess
yum. avocado, chicken, tomato, cucumber, baby salad mix, feta cheese && balsamic dressing 
Do you guys watch Family Guy?
Today I was SO hungry..all I could think about was the episode where Chris says..

"I'm so hungry, I could ride a horse"
- "I don't get it"
"Well, I could ride it to the store, I guess.

& that is exactly what we did - well, we took the car (but I wish we had a horse, how freaking awesome would it be to show up at the grocery store on a horse..and 'park' next to a car, people would be so jealous)

It was a day of constant thinking about food. I know I'm hungry when my entire Pinterest for the day is filled with pins of food. Guilty as charged...or hungry as charged?

bon appetite  :)


PS. My poor skirt has seen better days. It's time I re-introduce it to the iron.

14 comments:

Jessica Gitler said...

I really love this skirt, I need to be getting myself down to a H&M pronto!! you look great!
jess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

le sorelle said...

Oh my gosh at least I'm not the only one who always thinks about food! That salad looks so delish! I love your outfit, too! I recently discovered Joe Fresh and it's awesome! :)

By the way, the underwater photos we took were taken with an underwater digital camera! My boyfriend has one and it's so fun!

-j
sorelle in style

Chaucee said...

I love this outfit! Very ladylike with charm.

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

You're adorable! I'm now hungry. x hivenn

Spinner's End said...

this post just made me so hungry! =P
xoxo ali
spinnersendvintage.blogspot.com

David Diaz said...

This outfit is cute! & You're so pretty! :D

Have a Good Day!

David

VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

im jealous of your pleated skirt... but mostly your salad that looks delicious YUM

http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/

Rachel Emma (Daydream Frenzy) said...

Wow you're almost done with your 30 for 30! Luckyyyy I still have about a wekk to go! haha

Ugh, I wish there was a H&M where I live because I'm in love with that skirt! So cute!

:)
xx

Courtney said...

I love Joe Fresh!! I also love your paired a pleated skirt with that shirt. Compliments it and brightens it up; lovely!! :)
Thanks for your comment; it made my day!!

Courtney
Http://Icanbemanythings.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm so glad you stumbled upon it,because now I can follow yours! (:

I love the red striped shirt with the blue skirt... So stinkin cute! (:

rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

From Suns To Moons said...

This post made me laugh! As for your lovely outfit, is that Joe Fresh top a recent purchase? If so, you don't mind if I get it for myself so we can be twinsies, right? Thanks.

Katya said...

your outfit. darling. that skirt. in loveeee.

Katya said...

LOVE love love love love this outfit. Love it. You are so adorable. And I know exactly what Family Guy episode you are referring....my hubby is a big fan! :)

Katya said...

You're making me blush :):) My boyfriend is the reason I started watching Family Guy - and now, I'm hooked

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...