Thursday, August 18, 2011

le woof woof

Lazy me :) Top: Forever 21, Shorts: From Highschool (who loves short shorts?), Sandals: Michael Kors

Awkward && Awesome Thursday

Awkward

// Being prescribed a puffer. Guys I don't have asthma! But apparently they use inhalers to treat dry coughs. Gosh those darn things are scary! Boyfriend tried to talk me into using it all night, before he finally gave up and we cuddled.
// Coughing at work ALL day & getting really dirty looks.
My dear work friends, I'm not contagious! 
// iPhone turning coughing into couching (i.e. I was "couching" my lungs out)
// Thunderstorms..enough said

Awesome

// Using said inhaler the next morning then running into the washroom as boyfriend is taking a shower and sharing my success.
I think he mumbled "Good job babe!" through the water.
// Lunch date with boyfriend. Boo yah.
// Cuddling - rocks my clothes socks off
// Eating cherries and tying knots with the stems
// Stargazing at the cottage last weekend
// Loosing at cards to my dad (just like old times)


17 comments:

Katya said...

Cute! Love Awkward & Awesome Thursdays! I've been following you for awhile now - love your blog, girl! It'd be wonderful if you followed back! :)

Samantha
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Awesome stuff, love the top..have a great weekend!! xx

Katya said...

Hope you're feeling better! Love the Ray Bans.

xo L.

Katya said...

Thanks!! I'm feeling much better :) *whew* just in time for the weekend

Katya said...

Been following you on bloglovin' for quite some time ;)

Katya said...

Girl, I am loving the sass you're giving in the fourth photo with the sunglasses.

Katya said...

Hello Rayban sunglasses! Totally cute! I just ordered some in RED! Love this blog and LOVE awkward and awesome's! www.devinandwhitney.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Your shirt is adorable! And it's OK to have lazy days. :) I hope you're feeling better now. I hate being sick at work too.

Have a great weekend!

Katya said...

So cute! I love it
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Katya said...

Amazing blog! =D I found you via IFB! Your outfit is adorable - way to lounge in styleeee! Your top is adorable, I love off the shoulder tops!

I'm now following you via google - I'd love it if you could drop by my blog and maybe follow? =D

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Cute sweater!

Katya said...

What a cute sweater! <3

xxBonnie

http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

Katya said...

I speak french, I'm in love with this shirt.

Katya said...

Cute outfit! And inhalers seem scary... I've never had to use one.

Katya said...

I love this outfit! Your blog is so cute too. So glad I found it :)

{Bobbi}
http://fashionunder30.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

I love that lazy look. Better than my lazy look. I think you are best not to see that. I think mine's more of a lazy ass look. :) Pj's, wet french braid.
You look awesome!
I hope you are feeling better soon!

Courtney
I Can Be Many Things

Katya said...

This is super cute!!! Your pictures are soo pretty! Love your blog :)

I'm following now <3 I would love if you could check out my blog and follow back!! :)

xo Karisa

http://abeautifulmess-karisa.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...