Thursday, August 11, 2011

like clockwork

Skirt: FCUK, Blazer: UO, Shoes: Winners
Hooray for the first day I felt better and my bum actually made it to work.
I wasn't so productive - but hey I was there - that's a step in the right direction right?

Today is the 11th (in case you're like me, and thought it was the 10th)
Which means it's our anniversary, and also the one day a month boyfriend & I try to go on a mini-date and get away from the hectic-ness of everyday life.

Today we went to TCBY for some delicious fro-yo and lots of laughs.
Yet somehow, just like clockwork, our mini dates always end at Walmart.

We stroll romantically, hand in hand, through the isles, picking up cleaning supplies 
(and some fuzzy slippers for me!)
Because...somehow we always run out of stuff on the 11th. Go figure.

But hey, it's our very own tradition & I can't argue with that.

PS. In case you guys were wondering - I had to change :( Because also, just like clockwork, I managed to spill almost my entire dinner on my skirt. Nothing new there.

18 comments:

Katya said...

Very cute. I love the blazer with this outfit.

*Erin

Katya said...

glad you are feeling better, and you look great!! i love the skirt and you pictures are so fun!!
jess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

Katya said...

lovely outfit :)

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

Love the skirt..am glad your feeling better!! Looks like you had fun..have a great weekend xx

Katya said...

cute! i love tcby!

http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

I love your outfit! Cute blazer/skirt combo! You look great in these photos!

Courtney
I Can Be Many Things

Katya said...

I like the way you write :)

http://roxxybelle.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Glad you're feeling better! Adore that skirt and blazer paired together! Oh and that pic of TCBY fro yo has me craving some now haha.

xo Sarah Willow
www.sarahwillowhere.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Haha that's cute, do you two live together?

Katya said...

Yesh, boyfriend & I moved in together 4 months ago ;)

Katya said...

Goodness thanks for stopping by my little blog. So glad I found yours too. Defiantly following along :) Your too cute!!

Katya said...

You look fabulous- love that skirt. Following : )

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Very cute outfit :) The skirt is super feminine and very pretty.

Katya said...

I love the outfit! Those pumps are amazing!

Katya said...

FUN blog! Glad I stopped by! Following now! <3
http://www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

Katya said...

super cute outfit! i love the blazzer! i actually just bought one today from forever 21...love it!

Katya said...

Love the belt! And I completely understand about changing outfits- it happens to me all the time

Katya said...

Love the belt! And I completely understand about changing outfits- it happens to me all the time

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...