Wednesday, August 17, 2011

post it


Sick in bed today - yet again. Bah humbug.

But what's better than cuddling up with a good book? 
Excuse my messy hair - pajamas - and lack of a face
 
Most of all, there is nothing I love more than my totally awesome boyfriend 
who's working from home and taking care of me 
&& taking photos for me ... he's perfect I tell yah
 
As if he needed any more reasons to be perfect. Check out the sweet post-it love note that was sitting on my desk yesterday (along with a delicious chocolate bar).
My heart melted, boy even mentioned fashion. He's a keeper.

Love Notes & Chocolate? That's a rom-com title right there.

15 comments:

Katya said...

Keeper for sures!!!! What a guy! Hope you feel better soon lady. Soon soon. <3

Katya said...

I'd say he is for sure a keeper!! what a sweetie, hope you feel better!
jess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

Katya said...

He is a keeper - so sweet - feel better girl! xoxo from Trinidad

Katya said...

that's your messy hair? you're definitely not allowed to see mine then.
i hope you feel better soon! but with a boy like that i feel like you're in great hands. :)

Katya said...

Beautiful note, so sweet, get well soon


http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

Katya said...

What gorgeously whimsical snapshots.

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

seeing steel magnolias

Katya said...

Those are the best kinds of days.

Katya said...

Oh my gosh that is too cute. Hope you feel better soon!

Katya said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Love these outfits you've been featuring and the photographs are amazing quality!

Katya said...

Aw! that's so sweet! hope you get well soon!

xoxo
http://twentyysomething.blogspot.com

Katya said...

you've got yourself a keeper, he's adorableh!

thanks for stopping by my blog, I am glad I found yours as well, you've a lovely space.

Katya said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! You are a lucky girl!! :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog - I do loveeee the Clarisonic!! :)

xox
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Katya said...

That is so so sweet!! definitely a keeper:) Hope you feel better soon!

xx

Katya said...

that's your messy hair? you're definitely not allowed to see mine then.
i hope you feel better soon! but with a boy like that i feel like you're in great hands. :)

Katya said...

Awe, I love the love note. They are the best. I can't say I've ever gotten one THAT good before though :)

-Lindsay
http://dailydoily.typepad.com/peaceloveandcupcakes/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...