Tuesday, August 09, 2011

you catch more flies with honey

Shirt: Gap, Jeans: A&F, Shoes: Winners

...Aaah-choo

Excuse me. 

I've been stuck sick in bed all day, making best friends with dust bunnies and the tissue box. Who gets sick in the summer? Totally sucks. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Boo!

But being sick means more time for one thing - blogging! 

The pictures I'm sharing today are from this past Saturday. Boyfriend & I went to Mandarin, for all you can eat crab legs and lobster. 
Then caught a movie (it was the closest activity near by - convenient for rolling to after stuffing our stomachs silly)

Our night ended @ 9:00pm - when we finally decided to head home and make like a sweet old couple (i.e. spend the night in, watching TV and drinking tea with honey).

PS. If you leave your tea w/honey on the tray, the fly you've been trying to catch all day will land straight in the cup. Be prepared to make a new cup-of-tea :) Guess it's true what they say. You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

20 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I love the flower lined path you found, and your knotted top!

sorry you aren't feeling well, i hope you get better soon!

Chic on the Cheap

Sarah said...

Not only does that sound like a great evening, but you look great. May I have your shoes? Hehe. I hope you feel better soon!

Megan said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I think you are lovely! These photos are awesome, and I love your effortlessly cute style here. Looking forward to seeing more! :) Have a nice evening.

Charity said...

pretty hair!

Katya said...

pretty hair!

Katya said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I think you are lovely! These photos are awesome, and I love your effortlessly cute style here. Looking forward to seeing more! :) Have a nice evening.

Katya said...

I hope so too :) Thanks!

Katya said...

Of course you can :) ha ha I actually always wished I had a sister I could share shoes with.

Katya said...

You're just too sweet ;)

Katya said...

your blog is beautiful!

-Sara-
http://www.mylessseriouslife.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

Thanks for your sweet note on my blog. Your's is super cute. I follow you now. Can't wait to read more.

Love, Shellsea Blog

Katya said...

You are stunning! Can I please have your hair? It's perfect!

http://rhapsodizestyle.blogspot.com

Katya said...

your hair looks great!

http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

You make a simple t-shirt and jeans combo look uber cute! Love the shoes too! Winners is the best :)

Katya said...

You look so cute and cozy snuggled up on the couch. Love that pic.
I love the simple knot in your shirt. Cute accent!

Courtney
I Can Be Many Things

Katya said...

you are such a cutie!! :)

thriftedthings.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Sorry you were sick! I'm totally loving the pale colors of this outfit. And I'm only making clothes for my baby because I'm poor!

Katya said...

this outfit is so cute and comfy. and simple. i love it.

Katya said...

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog I have to say, this look is so simple but so stunning! the fit on all of these items and styling is perfect!

Hayley
http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com

Katya said...

I LOVE THIS LOOK! I am going to have to steal this idea w/ a shirt over a tank top and tied in the front like that. SO CUTE!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...