|Jeans/Poncho/Cuff from F21 Turtleneck from Joe Fresh Boots from Steve Madden|
The Good Luck
- Betting on ponies this weekend && winning eight whole dollars. That's big you guys! I don't win, ever, not even at rock-paper-scissors.
- At a random mall, in a random town two hours away, finding the most perfect fall boots in the history of ever. Can't wait to introduce them to you guys.
- Going to Dave & Busters (an arcade) and winning 2800 tickets, though entirely boyfriends doing, I think that trumps the eight dollars. Only 200 more tickets and we can get a toaster over. Or a pillow pet, I'm still undecided.
The Bad Luck
- Playing deal or no deal, still at Dave & Busters, and picking the suitcase with the most mula first.
- Coming second last in Football picks for the week, only because last place didn't get his picks in on time.
- Cheating at a game of pool. It was perfect, they weren't looking, I switched the white ball for a solid. Then they proceeded to kick our buts. We walked out of there with our tails between our legs.