Friday, October 28, 2011

insomnia


It's exactly 1:00am right now peeps. Way past my bedtime, yet sleep is the last thing on my mind. Maybe it's because I took a short three hour nap, or maybe it's because tomorrow is the first Halloween party of the season and I'm {peeing in my pants} excited. I love Halloween. SO much. It's up there on the list of my favorite holidays. Joining it are April Fools' Day, Super Bowl Sunday, Black Friday and New Years Eve {all valid reasons to have a day, or two, off if you ask me!}

So what might I be doing to cure this insomnia? First on the pre-halloween to do list: picking a lipstick to match my costume. Thank the camera gods for self-timers because my photographer is sound asleep {lucky dude}.


All while eating some ba-na-na-s {ba na na s} - accompanied by nutella. Hands down the yummiest midnight snack in the history of ever.


  && looking up recipes to make these. The end.


11 comments:

Katya said...

love that lipstick color, what is it??

Katya said...

Mac's Russian Red :)

Katya said...

I love the picture you posted! You're soooo beautiful!

Katya said...

You just listed all my favorite holidays. Although I need to add Christmas as well. Can''t wait to see your costume. Wish I looked that good at 1 am.

Katya said...

your lipstick looks gorgeous!
www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Gorgeous color on your lips! You look so good at 1AM :-)

Katya said...

mmmmmm bananas and nutella! Delicious! :)

Katya said...

oooh, that looks like a perfect lip color for halloween :) And nutella is basically god's gift to man :)
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Oh man! You're totally jealz that my bday is April Fools Day!
No joke, though most people think it is :(

You look SUPER gorg is the first pic & I always get the banana and nutella crepe at Cora's!

Katya said...

Have fun on Halloween! I'm trying to drag Richie out! Oh and check out the almost done header :)

Katya said...

I hope you post some pictures of your Halloween costume!

P.S. Not sure how behind I am on this, but I love the new header!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...