Thursday, November 03, 2011

beauty bit

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip-gloss in Active Mauve & Essie in Angora Cardi
I went a little mauve crazy on my last trip to the drugstore. Kind of like those old ladies that need their earings to match their necklace, which of course has to match their bracelet..yeah like that. Except I needed my nails and my lips and my cheeks to match (still trying to find a mauve blush - any recommendations pretty ladies?). Anyhoo, these two products did not fail me. Look at that warm, soothing and elegant nail color! I just want to slap some on my nails and then cuddle with it. No? Too far?

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh and in other news, check out them buttons I made over there <---------. Yours truly is now a proud owner of a twitter account (after many years of hesitation!). Throw in a little bloglovin, instagram & pinterest too. Do me a favor wont yah? Follow me so I can follow you! OR...because I refuse to make anyone follow me against their will, and I still want to internet stalk all of you out there...let me know what your username is for some of these lovely social networks and then I'll hide behind the bushes and observe from afar.

13 comments:

Katya said...

Love the color, I think mauve is a prefect fall color! Yay for twitter & instagram! I don't use twitter as much as I do instagram but I'll follow you for sure!

http://www.afoolforfashion.com/

Katya said...

I'm definitely guilty of going on color kicks - love the polish!

Katya said...

love the color!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

Katya said...

I was hesitant to join Twitter too, but now I love it! It's fun :)

Happy Friday!

Katya said...

I LOVE the new buttons! How'd you make them? Follow me on twitter @LittleRedPurse
Stalk me, and I'll stalk you too :)
Have a great weekend Katya.

xo Leah.

Katya said...

Hey hun!!! I am following you on pinterest!! I will follow you on Instagram as well!! My username is "denisepacurar"

See you on the other social networking sites! ;)

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

I DO love that color. Very fall.

Yes, I too am in the twitter struggle ;) I have one, but don't really use it... I think I am a bad social multi-tasker ;)

Love you adorable bloggy :)

Katya said...

That's okay because mauve is perfect this time of year! I loveeee that Essie color....and I may or may not be seriously considering to run out to the drug store and pick it up for myself = )

Katya said...

the lip color looks lovely and would love to see it on you. I will go n check it out when I get a chance! Thanks for posting this! Love the color!

Katya said...

LOVE those colors! also, what font did you use to write that? I love it!
Lovely Little Rants

Katya said...

Essie totally makes the BEST nail polish. Great choice!

Katya said...

Love the new buttons. Just followed you on Pinterest!
http://h3artland.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

I LOVE mauve! i'm crazy about it...Just bought the Rimmel Moisture Renew lip gloss in Active Mauve and it is so pretty and moisturizing. I also got Revlon SL lipstick in Sassy Mauve. Next up, mauve nail polish :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...