Thursday, December 01, 2011

find the perfect gift


If you're like me, you've got a pretty tight leash on your holiday gift budget. Mine happens to be extra short. Here are some ideas, staying under $50, for those special girly galls in your life.

[1] H&M Skirt for the one who shines $24.95
[2] Victoria's Secret Angel Eau de Parfum for the one who is sexy and confident $45.00
[3] Coach Liquid Gloss Wristlet for the elegant one with an uptown edge $48.00
[4] Revlon Lip Butter for the non fussy lady $7.00 to $9.00 (in any local drugstore)
[5] Urban Decay Naked 2 for the beauty lover $50.00 (just became available today!)
[6] Jewelmint Gift-card for the jewelery lover $29.99 (incredible quality, great price)
[7] J.Crew Leopard Glittens for the one who's chic and feisty $41.50

14 comments:

Katya said...

great picks!! I ordered the new naked palette today, cannot wait to get it!!! and love the revlon lip butters too :)

Katya said...

I'm so torn about buying it! I have the original, so I feel bad getting another one. But the colors are so gorgeous. What a dilemma ;)

Katya said...

Great gift guide! I am obsessed with your blog.. now following :)

http://beantownsbarbie.blogspot.com

Katya said...

wow that skirt is amazing
i really like it!!

xoxo
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Those mittens are fabulous!!!

Katya said...

I will take one of each please!

No, but seriously...this is a great little collection of things under 50 bucks....esp that skirt, love it!

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Oooo I want those Mittens!!!!
http://h3artland.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

These are all great gift ideas! That mini skirt is AMAZING!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

I love those Glittens as what you call them, they truly are looking chic! Mine is pretty tight and on the budget too so I might not go for over more than $30 to spend per gift item. Maybe i'll go for the #4 since I'm pretty much giving a lot of gifts this christmas!♥ ♥VISIT HIM AND HER PROJECT♥

Katya said...

Great gift ideas!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Katya said...

Love those ideas!! x

Katya said...

I am so loving that skirt!
I really need to get started on my Christmas shopping!!

Katya said...

Oh I am so in love with that H&M skirt! And I might just have to pick up a few of those lipsticks. Great list here!

xx Melina

Katya said...

This is a great idea for a gift guide. I'm definitely on a tight budget for xmas this year too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...