Saturday, December 31, 2011

resolutions

Leather Pants from H&M  Shirt & Socks from Joe Fresh  Vest & Necklace from F21  Boots from Winners   
Earrings from Kate Spade  Watch (gift) from Fossil

In the spirit of New Years Eve - here are my resolutions for 2012:

- I will grow my hair
- I will give up chocolates. 100%. Honestly
- I will do less laundry, and use more deodorant
- I will stop worrying so much
- I will not procrastinate
- I will not stare at my computer just because I don’t have anything worthwhile to do
- I will update my resume
- I will stop buying nail polish
- I will consider second and third breakfasts as real meals
- I will spend more time with myself
- I will give a hug every day
- I will sing in the shower, and in the car
- I will take risks
- I will talk more & tweet less
- I will watch the sun set
- I will tell him that I love him
- I will enjoy every minute
- I will laugh lots
- I will not make any resolutions

  
Cheers to a happy New Year! We get a blank page, so lets scribble all over it!

21 comments:

Katya said...

What a great list. :) you look super cute!

Katya said...

Great Resolutions for 2012!

Your outfit is spectacular as always :) I love your vest and boots......also has anyone ever told you how perfect your eyebrows are? Well they are haha!


Here's to a great New Year!

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Katya said...

So cool! :))

xo
-S default1369 {"method":"validate","params":[],"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}

Katya said...

Love your resolutions! One year I gave up chocolate for about a month and honestly, when I ate it again, it was actually gross. Buuuut somehow I kept eating and I can't stop again. Bahh

I also stare at my computer for no reason. I really have to stop doing that too. But its hard eh? It's mesmerizing almost! :)

And great outfit! Love the vest & leather pants!

Katya said...

I need to get control of my nail polish buying as well! It's slightly ridiculous!!

Happy NY, Katya! Talk to you next year! ;)

Sam

Katya said...

Lovely lady, wish you all the best in the New Year!
You look great, hope you hit the town with the man, and here's to good resolutions!

Katya said...

I love your leather pants. Like I want some because I saw you wear them (Your entire outfit is cute btw).

http://cnicolepd.blogspot.com

Katya said...

happy new year sweetheart. so glad we found each other! cheers to a new year, and tweeting less, unless it's too each other ;)

Katya said...

You look gorgeous! Happy New Year!

www.petiteonapenny.com

Katya said...

That's a great list! I'm posting mine tomorrow morning! I'm growing out my hair too and trying to give up chocolates as well, haha. I also love your ideas in #6, 7, 14!

Katya said...

lovely post and great vest!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Katya said...

Great resolutions, especially the last one ; ) Happy New Year..I hope it's grand for you..you look great! xx

Katya said...

Love this. Perfect outfit and my favorite resolutions? Tell him you love him, hug everyday and enjoy every minute.

Katya said...

Can't wait to see more of you in 2012! :)

Katya said...

Ah Katya you look lovely!! and your resolutions are lovely too!:) Happy New Year! xx

Katya said...

You have a great list here! I love your gingham top and vest. The necklace is seriously so pretty too!!

Have a Happy New Year!
http://www.lyzhang.com

Katya said...

I though resolutions were supposed to help you improve your life.
How will not eating chocolate do that?
I resolve to eat more chocolate. So there.

Katya said...

i love your non-resolution resolutions :) i think your blog is so much fun to read so i gave you an award here
xo
kym

Katya said...

last item on your list... my favorite resolution! your hair looks beautiful and i love the bold red lip. lovely blog!

warm wishes for the new year!

leyla.

Katya said...

Cute photos! What a great bunch of resolutions :)

Katya said...

I love the vest, and your hair is perfection.

HauteStandards

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...